Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spreading the Word

A friend of mine is a keen coarse fisherman, but I have a feeling there is a chance of making him see the light, cast aside his boilies & tripod and convert to Fly Fishing.


I hope a gift of this little fly box - made to suit the taste of trout on our local stillwater - would be enough to tip him to the dark side.

#10 Kamasan B110 Buzzer, Chinese Red


#10 Kamasan B110 Buzzer, Black, Pearl and Orange

#10 Kamasan B110 Buzzer, Dennis the Menace



#10 Black Lure

#10 Orange Lure

#12 GRHE Wet Fly

#12 GRHE Dry Fly

4 comments:

  1. Really love the #12 GRHE Wet Fly...really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jindra, those are all superb. I could eat that Hare's ear dry myself! BTW, those are really great photos. Would you mind if I asked you what camera you use? Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both; the wet GRHE is my favorite one as well, turned out really nice.
    All the pictures were taken with a Canon G12 camera
    Cheers!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tomas kovalcik9/8/11, 2:22 PM

    Jindro, thanks for sharing...very nice and "clear" flies.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete